Cook Tucson is hosting an unveiling & open house August 12, 3:30-6:30 pm. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served.
When: Aug 12, 3:30-6:30pm
Where: 1702 N Stone Ave (NE Corner of Stone Ave & Elm St)
Details: Kitchen tours, raffle prizes, food artisan samples, ribbon cutting ceremony with words from the Tucson Mayor at 4:30 pm.
- Tour the kitchen and imagine working in your next cooking space.
- Network with other food business entrepreneurs.
- Meet representatives from micro-lenders, insurance agencies, tax agencies, free business-consulting programs and other professionals that can help your culinary business grow.
- Don’t miss the ribbon cutting with Tucson mayor, Jonathan Rothschild at 4:30 pm.
- Don’t get there too late! – we will raffle off prizes throughout the event.
- Aspiring, new and established food business entrepreneurs including food artisans, bakers, caterers, food truck operators, chefs with cooking classes, private chefs, etc.
- Representatives from micro lenders, insurance agents, tax specialists, SBDC advisors and other professionals that can assist food businesses
To RSVP, visit https://goo.gl/nvsku8
Cook Tucson is a commissary kitchen & culinary incubator specially-designed to accommodate caterers, food trucks, food artisans and chefs of all varieties. Our 24-hour facility includes:
- A fully-equipped shared kitchen for prepping, baking, frying and just about anything else you can imagine.
- A studio kitchen with space for hosting pop-ups, classes or to be used as a private kitchen.
- Walk-in refrigeration, freezer and dry storage.